Sidecar Social Kitchen Manager Manager
Do you thrive in a workplace where you have the freedom to pursue your goals while working with awesome and supportive teammates? Do you love the challenge of a fast-paced workplace that undergoes frequent change? Are you a charismatic communicator that loves to develop people and lead a team through that change? Do you want a compensation plan that pays you for your productivity and profitability so that you can be in control of your own destiny as opposed to anyone else being in control of it for you? Side Car Social, the most innovative new locally owned Social Concept is coming to Addison soon and we're looking for managers just like you! Our restaurant will feature a spacious patio, limitless TV's and sports programming, great food, awesome beverage selection, a team-oriented hospitality culture, banquet, party, and event rooms, great games for big kids, karaoke, and live entertainment You'll fit right it!
Manage the operations of Sidecar Social to ensure company standards are maintained and improved. Provide leadership and development. Communicate the expectations to all team members in support of the General Manager focusing on Amazing People, Cold Beer, Great Food, Great Games, Live Entertainment, and Getting People Together Socially.
KPIs Kitchen Manager add
• Department Retention Food Cost, Controllables, Health Dept. Scores
• Department Labor
• Department Overtime
• Assist in oversight of the human resource function in the facility ensuring recruitment, selection,orientation, training, scheduling within your job function, and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
• Resolve guest issues quicklyand sensitively to ensure our guests have a positive experience.
• Ensure restaurant foodquality by completing thorough line checks and tasting/testing food on aconsistent basis
• Responsible for the staff jobfunctions within the department you are responsible for.
• Prepare appropriate workschedules for hospitality staff based on projected business volume, local storemarketing, marketing calendar, weather predictions, scheduled events, andsports schedules.
• Work closely with the generalmanager to identify and develop employees for advancement opportunities
• Motivate, Support, andcommunicate with staff during regular pre-shift meetings
• Ensure proper guestexperience which meets or exceeds BoomerJacks/Ice House standards
• Involved in all local storemarketing efforts
• 2+ years of manger experiencein a high-volume restaurant and bar
• Graduate of an accredited Hospitality Management program or equivalent preferred, but not required
• Must be able to work anaverage of 55 hours per week
• Ability to manage a largeteam while delegating tasks and ensuring consistent follow-up
• Ability to maintain a true team environment by coaching, mentoring, and developing the team
• Proven track record ofsuccessfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment