Get a job your friends envy, working for an expanding restaurant group where you’ll be treated like family, all while making money and having fun!
We’re looking to grow our team with energetic, experienced and polished service industry professionals who exceed expectations and are comfortable with busy, fun environments.
BoomerJack’s Grill and Bar combines an extensive drink menu, scratch-made food, sincere hospitality, and big screen TV’s to entertain our valued guests.
Our restaurant is part of a fast-growing company that owns BoomerJack's Grill & Bar, a chain of 14 sports bar restaurants, live-music venue Bedford Ice House, and the 20,000 square foot entertainment destination Sidecar Social in Addison.
Named a Best Place to Work three times by the Dallas Morning News, we take care of our team like family, prioritizing work-life balance and opportunities for growth. Join us today!
- Provide an “All Star”, fun guest experience whether in person or over the phone through genuine expert hospitality
- Coordinate the flow of business within the restaurant by organizing reservations, seating guests, and providing accurate wait times and event information
- Arrive at work on time, in uniform with a polished appearance
- Work as part of a team for efficiency, engagement, hospitality, and great fun
- Listen to the guest and provide “All Star Service” that’s just for them.
- Obtain a Food Handlers permit
- Be prompt and dependable.
- Obtain a TABC Certification
- Positive, Committed, Trustworthy, and Responsible
- Relish the success of teammates
- Relish seeing the joy in guests as they experience all that we offer.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high energy restaurant/bar.
If this makes you ready to “Go for it,” we would love to welcome you to the show and adopt you into our family! Click “Apply for This Position” above, and let’s get it started!