Cityview Security Position
Get a job your friends envy, working for an expanding restaurant group where you’ll be treated like family, all while making money and having fun!
We’re looking to grow our team with energetic, experienced and polished service industry professionals who exceed expectations and are comfortable with busy, fun environments.
BoomerJack’s Grill and Bar combines an extensive drink menu, scratch-made food, sincere hospitality, and big screen TV’s to entertain our valued guests.
Our restaurant is part of a fast-growing company that owns BoomerJack's Grill & Bar, a chain of 14 sports bar restaurants, live-music venue Bedford Ice House, and the 20,000 square foot entertainment destination Sidecar Social in Addison.
Named a Best Place to Work three times by the Dallas Morning News, we take care of our team like family, prioritizing work-life balance and opportunities for growth. Join us today!
Summary of Tasks Performed by Security
- Obtain a TABC Certification
- Follow RAS Policy.
- Attend all meetings and workshops.
- Perform operating procedures and ongoing duties.
- Provide a safe environment for guests, team members, and venders.
- Adhere to all safety practices.
- Work to prevent situations from arising.
- Deescalate situations that arise.
- Handle all special circumstances that arise.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- Must be able to use radio and headpiece for communication during shift.
- Wear the proper uniform as policy describes throughout entire shift.
- Follow security guidelines as outlined in the security handbook and training materials.
- Perform closing duties.
- Insure that all employees and managers make it out of the building safely.
- Depart from work on time and when released.
- Have a thorough knowledge of our restaurant
- Pitch in and work as part of a team.
- Report to work on time, dressed, and ready to work.
- Train and guide other Security Personnel as requested by your Manager.
- Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system.
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager on duty.