Summary of Responsibilities:
• Inform the Coordinator Host/Hostess of available tables
• Inform the kitchen of open menus and large parties being seeted
• Practice teamwork by helping co workers
• Memorize table numbers, pivot points, and station assignments
• Become familiar with the dining room layout
• Know the maximum number each table/booth can accommodate
• Greet Guests as they enter and hold the door for guests coming and going.
• Promptly seat Guests
• Track open/available tables and booths
• Gage the timing of dining guests in order to quote wait times..
• Assist in bussing, setting up, and maintaining tables
• Be able to move quickly
• Be able to maintain composure and congeniality
• Be very familiar with the menu and plate presentations
• Be able to carry multiple dishes at once and deliver to correct guest.
• Be able to call guests on intercom with a smile in your voice.
• Any other tasks assigned by the manager on duty.
• Must be able to wear the proper uniform as policy describes throughout entire shift.
• Must be able to use Point of Sale Computer system to ring in order
• Must be able to count change to guests and perform cash handling functions
• Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system
• Obtain a TABC Certification
- Must be able to use Point of Sale Computer system to ring in order
- Must be able to count change to guests and perform cash handling functions
- Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system
- Must be able to obtain a Food Handler’s Permit and TABC Server Seller Certification before beginning training