• Obtain a TABC Certification
• Obtain a Food Handler’s Permit
• Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system
• Must be able to wear the proper uniform as policy describes throughout entire shift.
• Get ice for all the wells. This is the first thing that should be done.
• Prepare fruit trays and backups.
• Restock the bar with beer, liquor, wine, glassware, juices, etc. Make sure that everything is at the bar.
• Check Keg beer and change kegs if necessary.
• Get trash cans and towels.
• Make sure that the bar is clean before opening it.
• Collect empty glasses from the bar.
• Wash glassware.
• Wipe the bar top constantly.
• Restock anything at the bar.
• Help the bartender on anything that he/she needs.
• Wash all the glassware.
• Restock beer, liquor, etc.
• Clean the bar.
• Place dirty towels in their appropriate location.
• Get rid of the trash and boxes.
• Make sure that the beer cooler is clean and organized.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Manager on Duty.