Montgomery Plaza Server
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Obtain a Food Handler’s Permit
• Obtain a TABC Certification
• Must be able to wear the proper uniform as policy describes throughout entire shift.
• Have a thorough knowledge of our restaurant
• Must be able to use Point of Sale Computer system to ring in order
• Must be able to count change to guests and perform cash handling functions.
• Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system
• Deliver professional, courteous, and efficient service to our Guests
• Greet Guests and build rapport by asking questions and initiating conversation
• Offer suggestions by using suggestive selling techniques (daily specials, cocktails, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and after dinner beverages)
• Follow the established table service procedures(6 steps of service)
• Pre-bus and maintain tables
• Complete assigned side work and duties
• Present Guests their check and settle payment
• Practice teamwork by helping co-workers
• Train and guide other Servers as requested by your Manager
• Any other tasks assigned by the manager on duty.